HAIR DRUG TESTING..Includes:..x1 Hair Envelope with Foil..x1 Security Seal..x1 Specimen Bag..x1 ...
Laboratory Services Include:
- Tests for 7 drugs: Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates (Codeine, Morphine and 6 monoacetylmorphine(Heroin), Amphetamines (Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, MDMA(Ecstacy) & MDA), & PCP.
- Hair Kit includes: Lab Chain of Custody, Pre-Paid Overnight Shipping label, specimen bag(hair specimen is sealed in this), hair envelope w/ foil(place hair foil in here), bubble envelope(all items are placed in here for shipping), & security seal(place this on hair envelope).
- Detection Period is 10-14 days to get in hair follicle, & 90 Days to get out hair follicle.
- Company or Commercial Testing Package: We can set lab with or without MRO(Medical Review Services), M.D. You can receive fax, email notifications, and online reporting.
- SAMHSA Certified Laboratory
- GC/MS Confirmations on all positive hair specimens.
- Turnaround Time is 24-48 hours for negatives and 72-96 hours for positives from the time the sample is received at the laboratory.
- Best for detecting habitual drug users.
- Free Technical Consultation
Questions & Answers:
1- How do I receive my results back to me?
answer: You receive your results via fax or mail. Simply fax a letter or company letterhead to 318-798-3386. Please download the pdf file, letter above, directly under the pricing. If a personal test, you will need to fill this out.
2. What do I write in the letter?
answer: You write on the letter: " I authorize American Screening Corporation to release my hair drug test results to the following fax number, sign, and date the letter. If you would like it mailed put your mailing address instead. Please also state the reason for the hair test.
3- Are your results forensically defensible in court?
answer: Yes our lab results are forensically defensible if collected by one of our third party collection sites. Please call us at 1-866-526-2873 to set this up. You can choose to have our Medical Review Officer (MRO) to review your drug test results, this is an optional service.
4. What are the cutoffs for this hair test:
Amphetamines- 300 pg/mg
Marijuana- 1 pg/mg
Cocaine- 300 pg/mg
Opiates- 500 pg/mg
PCP- 300 pg/mg
-Screen & Confirm levels are the same.
5- How long is a hair specimen good for?
answer: According to our SAMHSA Certified Lab, a hair specimen is good for 1 year. The results would be the same if you tested the same specimen for up to one year.
6- What is the minimum amount of hair the can be cut from the scalp?
answer: The minimum amount of hair that you can cut from the scalp is 1/2 inch.
The presence of drugs in hair is based on a simple principle. Drugs which are ingested circulate in a person's bloodstream which nourishes developing hair follicles. A hair follicle drug test can detect these drugs.
Trace amounts of drug metabolites become entrapped in the core of the hair as it grows out from the body at a rate of approximately one-half inch per month. These drug residues cannot be washed, bleached or flushed out and are stable over time. A laboratory analysis of the hair fiber from any individual will produce an accurate drug history for that person.
It takes from 10-14 days for drugs to show up in a person's hair and will continue to be detectable in new hair growth for approximately 90 days. This test is best for detecting habitual users.
Use the included mailer to return the test to the lab. Do not return it to our office or warehouse. A $25.00 processing and handling fee will be charged if the sample is mailed incorrectly.
International customers will be responsible for paying return postage.